Top ten lies
By Messenger Staff
Tuesday, March 30The newspaper Sakartvelo has published its rating of the top ten lies told by President Saakashvili.
1. Saakashvili did not know beforehand about the Imedi TV hoax on March 13.
2. In 2008 all IDPs will return to their homes.
3. “During the second term of my Presidency we will regain Abkhazia and South Ossetia”.
4. Georgia is the most European country in entire Caucasus region.
5. Georgia is the easiest country to do business in.
6. Russia started war and we have won.
7. Georgia is a corruption-free country.
8. Georgia will enter NATO during his Presidency.
9. Creation of a poverty elimination programme.
10. Georgia is a beacon of democracy.