11 Georgian companies at Paris food exhibition
Wednesday, October 19Eleven Georgian companies exhibit their products in France at one of the world’s largest food innovation exhibitions.
Over 7,000 companies from more than 100 countries, including Georgia, will be presenting their products to retail and foodservice professionals at the SIAL Paris 2016.
During October 16-20, all types of food industry products, from ingredients through to equipment, will be on show, across 21 exhibition sectors in Paris, France.
The Entrepreneurship Development Agency (Enterprise Georgia) of Georgia’s Ministry of Economy organized Georgian companies’ participation at the food exhibition in Paris.
The 11 Georgian companies who are represented under Georgian national stand are:
1. AER company- hazelnut growing and processing
2. Nutsge – hazelnut processing enterprise
3. Euronut - walnuts and nuts cultivation
4. Euronuts 2009 – hazelnut producer
5. GEL LT - dried hazelnuts
6. Georgian Product Renaissance - hazelnut products
7. Kula - produces natural juice, jam, sauce, salad, pickle, preserved fruit and vegetables
8. Aroma Product – processing fruits and vegetables
9. Caucasan - Spices manufacturing
10. Georgian Beer Company
11. Kakhetian Traditional Winemaking
The 'Taste of Georgia' will be available for more than 155,000 visitors of the exhibition until October 20. (Agenda.ge)