42 airlines, 72 destinations: more flights to/from Georgia
Tuesday, June 27A total of 42 airlines are performing flights to the three international airports of Georgia in Tbilisi, Kutaisi and Batumi this summer.
According to the Georgian Civil Aviation Agency (GCAA), of the 42 airlines that have flights with Georgia, only one is a Georgian company and the remaining 41 international.
Here is the list of some of the flights available for 2017 summer aviation season:
• Air Arabia Jordan – Amman-Tbilisi (Tuesdays and Fridays)
• Anda Air – Kiev-Batumi (Wednesdays, Saturdays)
• Aseman Airlines - Tehran-Batumi (Wednesdays)
• DART Ukrainian Airlines – Kiev-Tbilisi (Mondays, Fridays and Sundays)
• Ellinair - Heraklion-Tbilisi (Mondays and Thursdays)
• Fly Dubai – Dubai-Batumi (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays)
• Georgian Airways - London-Tbilisi
• Nordavia – St. Petersburg–Tbilisi (Mondays and Fridays) / St. Petersburg-Batumi (Saturdays)
• Nordstar Airlines – Moscow-Batumi (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays)
• Qatar Airways - Doha-Tbilisi
• Royal Wings – Amman-Batumi ( Wednesdays and Sundays)
• SCAT Airlines - Aktau-Batumi (Wednesdays, Fridays, and weekends) / Aktau-Kutaisi (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
• Severstal – Cherepovets-Batumi (Saturdays)
• Ural Airlines - St. Petersburg–Kutais- (Wednesdays)
• Wings of Lebanon – Beirut-Batumi (Wednesdays)
• WizzAir – London-Kutaisi (Thursdays and Sundays)
• Zagros Airlines – Tehran-Tbilisi
From its 72 international destinations, Georgia now has 29 direct flights.